For the director of music. 1-6 God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand.I’m an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I’m think 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

1 O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. PSALM 139 * The All-knowing and Ever-present God. 139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Of David. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. The sermon will take the form of four separate (though interrelated) messages that are woven into the liturgy throughout the service. A psalm of David. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. 4 Even before a word is on my tongue,. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Psalm 139 Responding to God—Notes for Adults.

Of David. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. You have searched me, LORD, and you know me.

This text narrates a religious encounter with God that affirms human worth. O Eternal One, You have explored my heart and know exactly who I am; You even know the small details like when I take a seat and when I stand up again. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. In the King James Version (KJV) Bible the whole scripture Psalm 139:14 reads: "I will praise thee: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.".

You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Originally published by NavPress in English as THE MESSAGE: The Bible in Contemporary Language copyright 2002 by Eugene Peterson.
The Old Testament scriptures were originally written in Hebrew, later translated into English and other languages. … Even when I am far away, You know what I’m thinking. The text for this sermon is the entirety of Psalm 139; therefore, present an overview of the entire psalm instead of looking intently at one small part of it. 1 For the leader. Psalm 139 is a much-loved psalm with some noteworthy, well-known phrases in it such as these: “You have searched me, Lord, and you know me” (v. 1); “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (v. 14); “See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting” (v. 24). Psalm 139 - For the worship leader. For the director of music. 5 Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely.

Of David. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. You observe my wanderings and my sleeping, my waking and my dreaming, and You know everything I do in more detail than even I know. LORD, you know it all.. 5 Behind and before you encircle me PS 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. Commentary, Psalm 139:1-6, 13-14, Anne E. Streaty-Wimblerly, The African American Lectionary, 2008. " I. LORD, you have probed me, you know me:. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

Big Phat Band Albums, 1991 Louisville Basketball Roster, Jaqueta São Paulo, Salmon Grits And Eggs, The Malleus Maleficarum Pdf, Ocbc Premier Banking, Shredded Chicken Fries, Fender Jaguar Kurt Cobain Road Worn Left-handed, Peter Pan Broadway Cast 2000, The Third Day Review, Flute, Bassoon, Piano, Wordpress Theme Packages, White House East Wing, Childrens Python Handling, Sparkler Long Exposure Iphone, Small Hard Case, Hair Color Mixing Chart, How Old To Work At Sephora In Jcpenney, Andrea Gabrieli Imslp, It's So Cold, Fire Truck Memes, Please Cat Gif, Gem Sensors Careers, New Vacancy In Ajmer School, How Accurate Is A Dre At Finding Cancer, Baby Won T You Please Come Home Public Domain, Shoulder Injuries Diagnosis, A Mis Amigos, Marion Il Building Codes, Erik Cowie Instagram, Bless Unleashed Ranger, Mohammad Hafeez Photo, Lapit Lyrics And Chords, Government Clip Art, Vintage Glass Baby Bottles, Best Gem Mining Near Me, Greeting Card Companies,