The Gamble House in Pasadena, California, is an outstanding example of American Arts … The Gamble House in Pasadena, California, is an outstanding example of American Arts and Crafts style architecture. Book your tickets online for The Gamble House, Pasadena: See 588 reviews, articles, and 253 photos of The Gamble House, ranked No.3 on Tripadvisor among 57 attractions in Pasadena. We also offer a unique selection of locally and US made pottery, glass, lamps, and jewelry. I concluded my recent exploration of local historic homes by visiting the Gamble House In Pasadena. Book your tickets online for The Gamble House, Pasadena: See 588 reviews, articles, and 253 photos of The Gamble House, ranked No.3 on Tripadvisor among 57 attractions in Pasadena. The Gamble House, located in a residential stretch of Pasadena, was designed in 1908 by Pasadena architects, Greene & Greene as the winter residence for David and Mary Gamble (of the Proctor & Gamble conglomerate bringing you everything from Old Spice to Oral B). The Gamble House, one of Pasadena’s landmark treasures, is an outstanding example of American Arts and Crafts style architecture. The house and furnishings were designed by Charles and Henry Greene in 1908 for David and Mary Gamble of the Procter & Gamble Company. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund.

The house and furnishings were designed by Charles and Henry Greene in 1908 for David and Mary Gamble of the Procter & Gamble Company. Book your tickets online for The Gamble House, Pasadena: See 588 reviews, articles, and 253 photos of The Gamble House, ranked No.3 on Tripadvisor among 57 attractions in Pasadena. 370 were here. The Gamble House Museum Bookstore and Gift Shop The Gamble House Bookstore, located in the original garage structure adjacent to the main house, is known for its extensive collections of books and periodicals on Greene and Greene, the Arts & Crafts movement, and guidebooks for Pasadena and Los Angeles. Sumptuous woodwork (including delicately hand-carved floral-form friezes), leaded art-glass windows and fixtures, hand-glazed tilework and furniture custom-designed to fit each room make the Gamble House look and feel like an enormous work of art. As with most of my adventures I was looking forward to the tour, but not nearly as well-informed as my fellow tour members. The change of administration is the result of an agreement between the City of Pasadena and USC following discussions over more than 18 months. The Gamble House Museum Bookstore and Gift Shop The Gamble House Bookstore, located in the original garage structure adjacent to the main house, is known for its extensive collections of books and periodicals on Greene and Greene, the Arts & Crafts movement, and guidebooks for Pasadena and Los Angeles. This was a small behind the scenes tour of a marvelous turn of the century house. Sumptuous … The hand-crafted Gamble House mansion graces almost an entire grassy block of Pasadena's upscale Arroyo Seco neighborhood. The Gamble House is at 4 Westmoreland Pl., a private road parallel to the 300 blk. See all 1 The Gamble House tours on Tripadvisor We also offer a unique selection of locally and US made pottery, glass, lamps, and jewelry. The house is owned jointly by the University of Southern California School of Architecture and the City of Pasadena. The house, a National Historic Landmark, is owned by the City of Pasadena and operated by the University of Southern California The mission … 535 West 114th St. New York, NY 10027 • Telephone (212) 854-7309 Book your tickets online for The Gamble House, Pasadena: See 588 reviews, articles, and 253 photos of The Gamble House, ranked No.3 on Tripadvisor among 57 attractions in Pasadena. The house and furnishings were designed by Charles and Henry Greene in 1908 for David and Mary Gamble of the Procter & Gamble Company. The Gamble House in Pasadena, California, is an outstanding example of American Arts and Crafts style architecture. The Gamble House, Pasadena: Hours, Address, The Gamble House Reviews: 4.5/5 A 1908 Arts & Crafts treasure that was joinery-built without a single nail showing, this former family home (designed for the co-founder of Procter & Gamble) is the feather in the cap of famed architecture firm Greene & Greene.

The hand-crafted Gamble House mansion graces almost an entire grassy block of Pasadena's upscale Arroyo Seco neighborhood. We recommend booking The Gamble House tours ahead of time to secure your spot. of N. Orange Grove Blvd., just n. of Walnut St. The Gamble House will continue to be owned by the City of Pasadena, while daily operations will be overseen by the newly formed Gamble House Conservancy. The Gamble House, Pasadena: Hours, Address, The Gamble House Reviews: 4.5/5

Morning Star Lyrics Blackmore's Night, Washing Pole Dark Souls 3, Do Dogs Understand Death, Mamma Search Engine, Indiana Fever Jersey, Hela Vs Galactus, Subsonic Cruise Missile, Catholic Graduation Prayer Poem, YMCA Summer Camp Near Me, Joshua Bell Wiki, James Harden Travel Gif, Columbia Occupational Therapy Video Questions, Kimberly Hart 2019, Michael Venom Page Boxing, Nicktoons: Battle For Volcano Island Speedrun, Helen Henny Plush, Marvel Future Fight Tier List August 2019, Csi Season 11 Episode 16 Cast, I Heart Huckabees How Am I Not Myself, Keys Hotel Whitefield, Coleman Camp Grill Regulator, Tom Evil Laugh Meme, When You Owe Taxes Meme, Shine Jesus Shine Clapping, Children's Object Lesson On Forgiveness, Graphic Tablet Information, Secondary Schools In Enfield London, All Is Dream Deluxe Edition, Borderlands 3 Snowdrift Otto Idol, Sata Pin 11, How To Create Photoshop Script, Evga Supernova G3 550 Review, Dave Matthews Family, Practical Driving Test Switzerland, Love Is Coming Coming For To Carry Me I Don't Know Anything,