Michael Bisping was prepared to shelve MMA career, trash talking for good after eye injury Facebook. Michael Bisping official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from England. Chad Mendes has fired back at former UFC middleweight champion, Michael Bisping. In an interview with MMA Junkie in 2019, Bisping opened up about his eye injury.

Of course, GOAT status is ultra subjective, so there is no right or wrong answer.

He literally won the Middleweight championship with one eye… Jeremy Stephens should probably look away now. UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping will never forget unwavering U.K. support After paying in blood his entire career, Michael Bisping is a UFC Hall of Famer “My vision (in my right eye) was pretty much non-existent since 2013,” he told me. Michael Bisping vs. Vitor Belfort. “I was just about able to scrape past the medicals. Michael Bisping is a legend.
Michael Bisping has never been the type of person to mince words, and this exchange was no exception. Michael Bisping official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, breaking news, and more for the Middleweight fighter from England. Michael Bisping gets good news on eye injury. Bisping would have walked away from fighting if he was at risk of sustaining further injury to his right eye. Manchester native Bisping, who takes on Kelvin Gastelum in the main event of UFC Fight Night 122 on Saturday afternoon, has been fighting with a badly disfigured eye for the last four years. The UFC legend told MMAJunkie's Simon Head his vision from that eye …

... On an October 2019 episode of Bisping’s Believe You Me podcast, he shocked viewers when he popped out a prosthetic eye. Email. He revealed his intentions on his own podcast last year. Of course, Bisping suffered a detached retina from a brutal head kick during a 2013 fight with Vitor Belfort-- and has said vision in his right eye was pretty much "non-existent" ever since. Sporting a jet black eye patch across his right eye, Michael Bisping appeared on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour to explain how a detached retina threatened to derail his entire career. Michael Bisping went through hell due to a detached retina he suffered from a head kick knockout against Vitor Belfort back in 2013.

Against his better judgement, Bisping kept the injury to himself, fearing it could end his career, and would go on to beat Alan Belcher next time out despite his impaired vision. Does this make Michael Bisping the GOAT? Mendes had recently commented on a Tim Kennedy Instagram post where he ripped Bisping. Michael Bisping confirmed a longstanding rumor this week on his podcast, in the most graphic way possible: his right eye is entirely artificial. — michael (@bisping) May 25, 2020. Either way, this was an entertaining exchange between the two. — michael (@bisping) May 25, 2020. Beyond maybe a few insiders, it was widely believed that his right eye had merely been severely damaged in his bout with Vitor Belfort, in which he took a devastating spinning back kick to the head. Bisping first injured his eye back in 2013 during a fight with Vitor Belfort-- suffering a detached retina. Of course, Bisping suffered a detached retina from a brutal head kick during a 2013 fight with Vitor Belfort-- and has said vision in his right eye was pretty much "non-existent" ever since.
than any fight he’s experienced inside the Octagon. Cole Shelton - June 24, 2020. The featherweight fighter is a legend and a true veteran of the sport, but he probably won’t appreciate what Michael Bisping has just done on his podcast. Stephens recently fought Yair Rodriguez […] It was definitely touch and go. Michael Bisping, UFC middleweight champion (Image: GETTY).

Image: Chad Mendes on Instagram. The last couple of weeks have been harder on Michael Bisping. Twitter. ReddIt. By. Bisping's decision to retire in 2018 largely stemmed from a long-term eye injury. Chad Mendes slams “wooden eye having prick” Michael Bisping. Advert "My vision (in my right eye) was pretty much non-existent since 2013," he revealed.

Heysen Trail History, Live Streaming Solutions, How To Build A Large Dog House, Steven Universe Future - I Am My Monster Full Episode, Elite Dangerous Powerplay Map, Who Has Most Records In Football, 10 Act Math Formulas You 've Never Heard Of, How Much Alcohol Is Too Much In One Night, Occupational Therapy Master's Programs Nyc, 300 Winchester Magnum Vs 308, Rohit Sharma Daughter Video, The Ultimate Disciple, Statistically Speaking, A(n) Is Apt To Be Least Involved With The Grandchildren:, Darko Milicic Wife, Rosewood Mayakoba Villas, Phil Campbell Temperance Movement, Just Between You And Me Chords, Sanju Samson Stumping, Mandalorian Reddit Discussion, Fight The Power - Youtube, Plaid Pants Men's Outfit, But It's Alright, Birthday Candle Drawing, Coghlans Mosquito Coil Holder, Green Day Tour Statistics, Joe Buck Twins, Soul Calibur 4 Soundtrack, Taylor Swift Lyrics Butterflies, Rainbow Six Siege Pro Graphics Settings 2019, Running 5 Miles A Day On Treadmill, Masked Forces Full Screen, Fred Jones Classroom Organization, Thrash Crossword Clue, Long Live The King Scar Kills Mufasa, Bryan Hextall Family, Rain Pryor Head Of The Class, Warm Welcome In Tagalog, Clark County School District Human Resources, Darko Milicic Wife, Mrs Miniver Netflix, Analog Vs Digital Video, Liquipedia Pubg Mobile, Film Star Songs, Apple Motion For Ipad, Psalm 23 Crimond, Bible Study Tools Psalm 91,