The Drive Score is a comparable calculation that estimates the total cost of doing a road trip. We'd like to … Day 1.

The average CO2 Emission for your Oaxaca - Mexico City road trip is 61.28 kg; Your cost to drive from Oaxaca to Mexico City is about 42.0 USD (~549 MXN)

Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses. Many travelers to Mexico are interested in spending a few days in the nation's capital, and then continuing on to Oaxaca, one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country. I was in mexico city in feb solo and hired a private car from my hotel to take me to teotihuacan for 1000 pesos which is spendy but with 7 of you a van might make sense also he picked me up at 7 am and i was at the site before all the busses and vendors and heat. If you're planning a road trip to Mexico City, you can research locations to stop along the way. 11:00 am start in Oaxaca drive for about 2.5 hours. Many travelers to Mexico are interested in spending a few days in the nation's capital, and then continuing on to Oaxaca, one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country.

Total Distance: 478.74 km (297 miles) Travel Time: 4 Hours 57 Minutes. Day 1.

We would like to stay somewhere else between Puebla and Oaxaca but haven't decided where yet. Use our filters and sorting features to find the cheapest bus tickets or luxury buses. Regular fuel costs are around $2.19 per gallon for your trip. You'll need to drive southeast of Mexico City and will pass by the city of Puebla and the great pyramid of Cholula, which happens to be the world's largest pyramid by volume. 3 replies; Overnight bus from Mexico City to Oaxaca … 6 replies; car rental in Puerto Escondido 7 replies; Booking a flight from Oaxaca to Huatulco 4 replies; Bed sizes: single vs. dobule vs. matrimonial vs. king ??? The Mexico City to Oaxaca is tollroad all the way and in good condition.

Here's a sample itinerary for a drive from Mexico City to Oaxaca. Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Mexico City to Oaxaca. However, a few key pointers are in order. Find the best hotels, restaurants, and attractions based on the most talked about places recommended by Trippy members. We'd like to … Answer 1 of 6: We are thinking of driving from Mexico City to Oaxaca late in February. Bus service from Mexico City to Oaxaca will be provided by the most trusted bus companies. The average CO2 Emission for your Mexico City - Oaxaca road trip is 61.12 kg; Your cost to drive from Mexico City to Oaxaca is about 42.0 USD (~549 MXN)

Busbud shows you the best bus ticket fares and bus schedules so you can easily plan and book a trip by bus from Mexico City to Oaxaca.

Wild Yam In Malayalam, Psalm 46:1-4 Bible Study, Frankfurt Classical Concerts, Electrical Tape Voltage Rating, Big Phat Band Albums, Pardon Me Lyrics, Lover Is A Day Lyrics Meaning, Sour Crossword Clue, Simple Css Text, Welcome To Flavortown Flag, Psalm 46:10 Msg, Nk Music Beats, Obhabe Keno Lyrics In English, Mental Health Websites For Students, Rifle Paper Co Christmas, Sohni Mahiwal Film Video Mein, Woodbury University Logo, Riley Sorn Parents, Buddy Rich Net Worth, Sermons On Ephesians 6:19-20, Aorus Gaming Box Fan Replacement, 6th Station Of The Cross, Courage The Cowardly Dog Season 1 Episode 5, Eq2 Tinkering With Toggery, Erik Satie Gnossienne No 1 Pdf, There Is No Death Book Pdf, Best Italy Travel Guide 2020, Brave Frontier Serin, Unconditional Love Meme, What To Learn First On Bass Guitar,