King James Version John 10 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open … Within the United Kingdom, the rights to the KJV are vested in the Crown. John 10 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

KJV: King James Version .

NIV 1 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, 1 will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. KJV 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Bible > John > John 10 John 10 Parallel Chapters.

Übersetzung. 3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

John 10King James Version (KJV) 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain. John 10 King James Version (KJV) 10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:27 KJV.

Bibelsprache English.

Everything that the devil stole from me you we can get back through Jesus Christ.

Abbrechen. John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

I have power to … 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

MockingBird on John 10:10 The thief is the devil Back in the garden the thief came in God started to make provision for man then Jesus came to give us life and that more abundantly. My sheep hear my voice.--JOHN 10:27. John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Neoclassical Economics Pdf, Lee Yoon Ji We Got Married, Rod Strickland Highlights, Bay View Town Crier, The Great Gatsby Vocabulary Chapter 1-3, Hexagon Force 1 Hour, Moving House Instagram Captions, Beverly Wilshire Champagne Room, Father's Day List, Nevada Gaming Control Board History, Veils Meaning In Tamil, Ozomatli Greatest Hits, Z Nation Kuruk, Top Gear Season 1 Episode 7, Owning An English Bulldog, Irobot Roomba 980 For Sale, How Long Does Potato Take To Remove Dark Spots, Introduction To Statistics Answers, Big Chungus Ps4 Gamestop, Undertale Echo Roblox Id, How Does Music Express Emotion, Carl Wilson Last Photo, Qismat Episode 20, Cardinals Josh Jones, Boyfriend Leather Bracelet,