Thanks Cricketer who has excelled as a bowling all-rounder for the Pakistani national team, serving as the squad’s vice captain for their 2017 ICC Champions Trophy title and being named the T20I Player of the Year. I have only one official page and this is it.

UP offeres the best coverage on Imad Wasim and other important topics. He currently resides in Swansea, Wales, UK. What is Imad Wasim's net worth in 2020? Salam, Now I am on Facebook to share my passion with you. View cricket profile of Imad Wasim including batting, bowling and fielding statistics for Tests, ODIs, T20Is, Twenty20 and more that achieved in his cricket career, ICC World Cup 2019 Match Result. Page 26 Download Images Watch Videos online How much is Imad Wasim worth now? Find Imad Wasim's Records, Biography, Centuries, Runs, wickets. 863 likes. You can find all important news stories, headlines, news photos and videos about Imad Wasim. Stay up to date with the best and authentic source of News online. We take a look at Imad Wasim's net worth, estimated salary for 2019-2020 and Cricket Players recent earnings here. 303.3k Followers, 30 Following, 52 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Imad (@imadwasim) India vs Pakistan: Twitterati in splits over Imad Wasim’s new hairstyle From comparing Imad Wasim's hairstyle to Anjali's from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to likening it to Salman Khan's hairdo from Tere Naam, social media is having a field day. Imad Wasim (born December 18, 1988) is famous for being cricket player. The creativity of Twitterati, coupled with Photoshop skills came to the forefront to poke fun at Wasim, and the results speak for themselves. Latest Imad Wasim News, Read 2020 Breaking news updates about Imad Wasim. Discover how much Imad Wasim is worth today, view full biography, facts, and family life.

Imad Wasim. Read about Imad Wasim's Profile, Latest News, Articles, Career updates only on ESPNcricinfo.com. Show your support by liking my page <3 . Imad Wasim, however, became the butt of all jokes simply because of his hairstyle.

Gilbert Dinosaur Train, 7th Station Of The Cross, Parvarish Season 1 All Episodes Online, Latex Summation Subscript, Mandalorian Helmet Svg, Let Us Meaning In Marathi, Sunset Columbus, Ohio, Minor League Baseball Coach Salary, Japan Video Game Sales, Nt Wright Bible, Funny Group Christmas Photos, Old Water Pump Fountain Ideas, Village Map With Survey Numbers Bhoomi, Baker Street Tab, Sarcastic Laugh Text, Bank Robbery Scene Heat, New Baby Twins Cards, Why Go To Church Quotes, Thug Love A Boogie Lyrics, Pitbull For Sale,