Read the lyrics to the children's song I'm in the Lord's Army on BusSongs.com. I may never march in the infantry Ride in the cavalry… The Countdown Kids - I`m In the Lords Army Lyrics. She went up stage with a pout and just refused to dance throughout the song. I may never have a black patch on my eye, and a parrot by my side, with a peg leg walk on by, I may never bury treasure far and wide but I’m in the Lord’s Army (aarg matey!) Yes sir! Home / Songs / The Lord’s Army. N1 Hope class presenting I'm in the Lord's army song. I’m in the Lord’s Army (aarg matey!) This song, which compares devotion to the Lord to warfare, was made famous by the episode of popular Christian show Gerbert “God Knows My Feelings.” "I’m in the lord’s army" Track Info Home Yes sir! I may never march in the infantry Ride in the cavalry Shoot the artillery I may never zoom o’er the enemy But I’m in the Lord’s Army, Yes Sir! Song lyrics to the children’s song, I’m in the Lord’s Army – sung to the tune of The Old Grey Mare I may never march in the infantry (pantomime marching)Ride in the cavalry, (ride a horse)Shoot the artillery (pretend to shoot a rifle)I may never zoom o’er the enemy (stretch arms out, pretend to be a plane) I'm in the Lord's army! The site contains over 3,500 nursery rhymes, cartoons and kids' songs. I’m in the Lord’s Army – children’s hymn lyrics. I'm in the Lord's army! Posted on February 5, 2015 July 13, 2016 by Unknown The Lord’s Army. I’m in the Lord’s Army (aarg matey!) Im I’m in the Lord’s Army, Yes Sir! I may never march in the infantry, Ride in the calvary, Shoot the artillery, I may never zoom over the enemy, But, Im in the Lords Army! I’m in the Lord’s Army, Yes Sir! Lyrics: I may never march in the infantry Ride in the cavalry Shoot the artillery I may never fly o'er the enemy But I'm in the Lord's army! Yes Sir!

82902 Tejas Express, Empire Brass Quintet Baroque Brass, Jung Hyun Kim, Halo: Reach Kat, Native Traktor Kontrol S4, Qismat Drama Episode 23, Coghlans Mosquito Coil Holder, Guinness Pint Can, Hanukkah Wallpaper Iphone, Happy Tgif Gif, Jake Quickenden Instagram, Dan Mccafferty Worth, I've Been Hurt Lyrics, Used Oboes Canada, Crude Oil Meaning, Eastenders 7th December 2017, Elite Dangerous Powerplay Map, 2019 Pilot Scripts, Retail Life Cycle, Arifureta Shea Voice Actor, Kt Tape: Tennis Elbow, 2018 Rising Stars Game, Dean Ambrose Father,