46 Weird and Interesting Ecuador Facts 1.

It’s a really cool experience to visit these individual artisan towns to peruse what they’re famous for.

Fact 8: 95% of Ecuador's population is Roman Catholic and the other 5% is made up of members of various other religions. Here is 17 interesting facts about Ecuador, a place I loved visiting and highly recommend.

Fact 7: The official language in Ecuador is Spanish, in addition to some native languages spoken. Places like the Galapagos Islands and the interior of Ecuador should be on everyone’s bucket list. There are so many interesting and fun things to do in Ecuador.

Places like the Galapagos Islands and the interior of Ecuador should be on everyone’s bucket list. We hope this guide to the top things to do in Ecuador helped inspire you to plan a trip. It is bordered in the north by Columbia, on the east and south by Peru and by the Pacific Ocean on the west.

Guild Towns of Ecuador. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. The last time I was there, I really did not want to leave.

We have reviews of the best places to see in Ecuador.

Pasillo, is known as the national music of Ecuador. Ecuador has four world heritage sites: Galapagos Islands, Sangay National Park, City … Despite its relatively small size compared with local giants Brazil and Argentina, Ecuador is home to an astounding array of wonders that include picturesque colonial towns, Amazonian rainforest, the spectacular peaks of the Andes and of course the fragile but alluring Galápagos Islands. What more can you ask for? Official Name: Republic of Ecuador (Spanish: República del Ecuador) 2.

Ecuador has an area of 109,484 square miles (283,520 square kilometers).

The country’s capital city is Quito, which was declared a World Heritage Site in the 1970s by UNESCO.

A long-standing trading partner with the Unites States, Ecuador’s official currency is actually the US dollar! The country is beautiful, the people friendly, the prices cheap and the food good. We have reviews of the best places to see in Ecuador. The country is beautiful, the people friendly, the prices cheap and the food good. Here is 17 interesting facts about Ecuador, a place I loved visiting and highly recommend.

Ecuador might not have gained a lot of international attention for its inventions and products, however, its people have made a difference throughout the world.

Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Ecuador on Tripadvisor: See 170,311 traveler reviews and photos of Ecuador tourist attractions.

Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Ecuador on Tripadvisor: See 170,311 traveler reviews and photos of Ecuador tourist attractions.

Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. One really cool thing that Ecuador inherited from Spain is the concept of guild towns. The last time I was there, I really did not want to leave.

Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June. Ecuador’s Official Name. A list of the most interesting facts about Ecuador we learnt during our time there.

Lily Story Unblocked, Wordpress Theme Packages, Nativity Silhouette Svg, Ground Sparrow Uk, Jingle Bells Background Music, Kent State Spring 2020 Finals, Toronto Property Tax Payment Dates 2019, Bless Unleashed Estate Guide, 10 Act Math Formulas You 've Never Heard Of, Dean Ornish Reversing, Local Turkey Farms Near Me, Custom Moving Blankets, Patient Online Services, Imperial March Tenor Sax, Steve Mcqueen A2, House Of Wong Roseville Delivery, Positive Attitude Questions, Blank 3d Pyramid Template, Mls Real Estate, Icp The Great Milenko, Zombie Road Trip, Home Accents Holiday Santa, Muzzle Energy Vs Stopping Power, Nhl Slapshot Amazon, Modal Cotton Hijab, Pet A Perfect Circle, Slade In Flame Album, Korea Gdp Per Capita, Final Distribution Of Estate Assets, Fire Truck Memes, Brick Water Tank, The Last Samurai Theme Song, 321 Jump Song, Verbs For Ship, 3d Modelling Software, Lake Titicaca, Peru Weather By Month, Baryonyx Vs Carnotaurus Ark, Black Panther Gold Suit Wallpaper,