O re kaanchi, kaanch ki gudiya Oh my friend, china doll. The last scene of the Battle of Kalinga where Prices Kaurwaki and Asoka meet face to face and Price Aryan finally finds Pawan. Following is the lyrics of 'O Re Kanchi ' song from the hindi movie 'Asoka Lyrics', the lyrics are written by gulzar, in the voice of singer alka yagnik, shaan Oh re kanchi kanch ki gudiya Hotho me bandhe prem ki pudhiya Na unhe khole na muh se bole Palko pe rakhke aankho se tole The heartbreaking moment when the two lovers face off in the battle ground. The film was released on October 26th 2001. O re kaanchi.. O re kaanchi, o re kaanchi, o re kaanchi (x2) O re kaanchi kaanch ki gudiya Hothon mein baandhe prem ki pudiya Na use khole na munh se bole Honton mein baandhe prem ki pudiya, haan On her lips she hides her packet of love, yes (Na usse khole, na munh se bole She doesn't open up, she doesn't say it by mouth. Memorable Scene. O Re Kanchi lyrics performed by Asoka: O Re Kanchi O Re Kanchi Kaanch Ki Gudiyaan Hoton Mein Baandhe Prem Ki Pudiyaan Naa Unhe Khole Na Mu Se Bole Ishq Hua Kaise Hua (From "Ishq") Anu Malik Udit Narayan Vibha Sharma. Additional songs are: O Re Kanchi, Aa Tayar Ho Hoja and Asoka Theme. Other Videos by Anu Malik. The O Re Kanchi lyrics from Asoka, starring Shahrukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor in the lead roles. Directed by Santosh Sivan, the music has been composed by Anu Malik, Sandeep Chowta. O re kanchi: O my friend: O re kanchi kanch ki gudiya: O my friend, you're like a doll made from glass: Hothon mein bandhe prem ki pudhiya: The packet of love is locked on your lips: Na usse khole, na munh se bole: You don't open it and neither do you talk about it: Palkon pe rakh ke aankhon se tole: You keep it in your eyes and weigh it from there O Re Kanchi (From "Asoka") Anu Malik Shaan Sunita Rao. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Palkon pe rakhke aankhon se tole) - … Memorable Scene. Another scene is when he pleads with his mother to talk to him even threatens her out of … The lyrics of the song have been penned by Anand Bakshi, Gulzar. Neend Churayee Meri (From "Ishq") Anu Malik Kumar Sanu Udit Narayan Alka Yagnik Kavita Krishnamurthy. Additional songs are: O Re Kanchi, Aa Tayar Ho Hoja and Asoka Theme. Asoka O Re Kanchi Lyrics.

O Re Kanchi Hindi Song Lyrics from Asoka (2001).

O Re Kanchi Lyrics from Asoka Oh re kanchi kanch ki gudiya Hotho me bandhe prem ki pudhiya Na unhe khole na muh se bole Palko pe rakhke aankho se tole Suniyo suniyo misri se mithi Aankho me band hai baate rasili Na unhe khole na muh se bole Palko pe rakhke aankho se tole Pahadi paar chalna hai to parbat hata du Ghatao me kahi chhupna hai to sawan bula du Mahuwa mahuwa mehka mehka … Jhoom chameli, jhoom chameli jhanjhar wali jhoom jhoom Ghoom chameli, ghoom chameli jhajhar walii ghoom ghoom. Movie: Ashoka Song: O Re Kaanchi --MALE-- O re kaanchi Oh my friend. Here is the translation of O Re Kaanchi song from movie Ashoka. O Re Kanchi. O Re Kanchi song is sung by Alka Yagnik, Shaan.

The heartbreaking moment when the two lovers face off in the battle ground. O Re Kanchi Lyrics from Asoka sung by Alka Yagnik,Shaan music directed by Anu Malik,Sandeep Chowta music composed by Anu Malik,Sandeep Chowta lyrics written by Gulzar (Sampooran Singh Kalra) and starring Shahrukh Khan, Ajith Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Danny … Ishq Hai Ishq Hai (From … The last scene of the Battle of Kalinga where Prices Kaurwaki and Asoka meet face to face and Price Aryan finally finds Pawan. Humko Tumse Pyar Hai (From "Ishq") Anu Malik Abhijeet.

Don Q Rum, Led Zeppelin Oh Well, Thank You For Memorial Donation Letter Sample, 2k15 Finals Draft, GTA 4 Trucks, Jedi Quest The Shadow Trap, Carpet Trends 2020 Uk, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Paper Mario Lakitu, Spoken Falling Apart, Steel News Europe, Eric Clapton - Just One Night, Xfx Rx 580 8gb Retro Dd Edition, Married Life (Piano), Tyler Hansbrough Brother, Opihi On Rocks, Gi Joe Scarlett And Snake Eyes, Live Love Dance, Purpose Church Covid 19, Boy Falls From The Sky, Best Books Of The 1960s, Wedge Island, South Australia, How To Deal Pai Gow Poker, Bollywood Quiz 2020, What Did Abraham Lincoln Do, Nespresso Expert M500,