Francesca Hayward is the fresh face in ‘Cats’ amid a star-studded cast that includes Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson and Idris Elba, but she is already one of Britain’s most famous ballerinas! When Francesca Hayward discovered she’d be starring in the onscreen adaptation of Cats, she was floored.“Tom Hooper called me, and I was stunned,” Hayward said moments before the … She is a principal dancer in the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden in London.
In 2019, she starred as Victoria the White Cat in the musical film Cats, an adaptation of the stage musical of the same name Early life. Cats star Francesca Hayward interview: 'I would never play a white woman – but this is a cat!'

Francesca Hayward (born July 1992) is an English ballet dancer and actress.

The Damned - Bela Lugosi's Dead, Directv Nfl Network App, Camilo Sesto - Solo Tu, Instagram Birthday Captions For Yourself, Maison A Vendre Westmount, Peanut Allergy Scale 1-6, Duplex Front Elevation, Surface Area To Volume Calculator, Matt Carpenter Fantasy 2020, Eve Harlow Age, Short Unisex Names, Becoming A Umc Pastor, Keisha Epps Instagram, How To Run A Script In Photoshop, Cool Pictures For Wallpaper Fortnite, How Long Does It Take To Go Into Ketosis When Fasting?, Unlv Football Schedule 2020 Tickets, Alka Yagnik Aaja Aaja, Thorium Reactor Norway, Mcintosh Apples Season, Star Wars May The Force Be With You Piano Tutorial, Bird Dog Whiskey, Happy Birthday Trumpet And Trombone, Best Custom Hockey Jerseys, Rainbow Six Siege Aim Down Sights Slow, Cheque Book Cancel Request Letter Format, Vector Tracing Tutorial, Romania Iceland Euro 2020, Anita Skinner Obituary, Pardon Me Lyrics, Komondor Mixed With German Shepherd, Eagles Schedule 2020, Caterpillar Dealer Venezuela, Pokerbros Hack See All Cards, Drummer For Death Cab For Cutie, Scooby-doo! And The Spooky Swamp Steam, All I've Ever Wanted, Facebook Events In Rocky Mount Nc, Gdp Per Capita Ranking 2019, Cold Steel Kobun Mods, Caterpillar Parts Price List 2020, Cash Voucher Template, Geometry Dash Triggers, Basketball Classes In Queens, Sekiro Fountainhead Palace Shichimen Warrior, What Video Games Do Japanese Play, Carotid Artery Blockage Surgery, Brick Water Tank,