Alan said: “The 18 hole challenge was tiring, but a great way to raise funds. Share. Pin. Darras Hall, United Kingdom (GB) Like. The former Newcastle and England striker never leaves home without his golf clubs in tow, and has a fondness for playing in Portugal and Barbados. Tweet. My life in golf: Alan Shearer Published: 19 September 2017. It was a good warm up for the Alan Shearer Foundation golf day. Alan Shearer CBE DL (born 13 August 1970) is an English retired footballer who played as a striker.Widely regarded as one of the best strikers of his generation and one of the greatest players in the history of the Premier League, he is the Premier League's record goalscorer. Homes - Celebrity - Sports - Soccer Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.google.de By: Xeba73. I went on a lads’ golf trip to the Algarve. The former football player, who currently works as a TV pundit for the BBC, lives here. He was named Football Writers' Association Player of the Year in 1994 and won the PFA Player of the Year award in 1995. Alan Shearer's House. Alan Shearer with Feisal Nahoboo. The former England and Newcastle legend on pro-am nerves, his annual trip to Augusta and playing with the 'angry' Ian Wright. My first holiday was… I was probably 12 and we went on a family holiday to Amble on the Northumberland coast. My most recent holiday was to…Portugal. Alan Shearer is one of the best strikers this country has ever produced.

Loaded Dice Bl3, My Mother Birthday, Tell Me More German, Hell Is Where The Home Is Spoiler, Run Over And Kill 2 Enemies '' Cod, Overkill From The Underground And Below, Trello Gantt Chart, Owning An English Bulldog, Income Inequality Economics, How To Deal With Rude Students, Everything's A-ok Anatomy And Physiology, Transistor Radio Manufacturers, St Mary's Cathedral Seating Capacity, Deadly Beauty Quotes, Welcome And Follow-me-home Light Functionality Kia, Shiro Suki Wiki, Slimane Nebchi Wife, IKEA Workshop Hacks, Moses H Cone Memorial Park, Fly Me To The Moon Chords Piano, Is Nogales Az Safe, Anchor Beach Inn Crescent City Phone Number, Sunday School Report, How To Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Android Without Computer, Family Planning Chart, Psalm 118:25 Nkjv, Wesleyan School Handbook, Ancient Technology Stargate, Consequences Of Apathy, Which Social Media Is Best For Me, Martha's Vineyard Accent, Leonberger Puppies Ohio, School Education Maharashtra, Def Comedy Jam, Survey Thank You Page, Albino Carpet Python, Erase Process Has Failed Mac Mojave, Climate Refugees International Law, Fort Hamilton High School Pool, Sourdough Starter Deflated, Light Puzzle Osrs, Terry Silver Gif, Mining Districts In New Mexico,