“I Didn’t Know Rifles Were Chambered in 357 Mag! If you’re looking for versatility and a budget-savvy round, the .357 Magnum is the way to go. It is at this point, worth comparing the performance of the .357 Magnum rifle to its .44 magnum counterpart. 45 Long Colt Vs 44 Magnum 45 Colt or Long Colt will NOT work in a semi automatic pistol the likes of the Colt 1911.
A .357 Magnum rifle will be slightly more accurate than a .44 Magnum. Compare and Contrast. My vote goes to the .44 Magnum with it's 240 grain bullet.

Dead runs may be long with rear lung shots or snap shots which strike the liver. 357 Magnum: LRN: 158: 225: 800: 357 Magnum 1993 Colt Anaconda Custom NIB With Letter. When he changes things up to compare the most commonly-used bullet weight for each cartridge, you can really see the difference. If you look at SAAMI Specs for the. !” The Ruger 77/357 Rifle has become one of my favorite little rifles.Most people do not know Ruger (or any company) makes a 357 Magnum bolt action rifle. Most of the increase in velocity and energy is from the lack of a b/c gap when compared to traditional revolver ballistics. I received the rifle at my dealer on … 10mm vs. 357 Mag Muzzle Energy. The Big Boy chambered for the .44 Magnum rifle, which can also shoot weaker .44 Special rounds for target practice, costs only $900 brand new. There have been discussions in the past about the comparison between the .357 Magnum and the .30 Carbine cartridges. 357 Magnum vs 44 Magnum: History The .357 Magnum cartridges were made to be used by the police department as they needed a better terminal performing handgun load in the 1930s.
Even with similar bullets, however, it … Rifle Ballistics Hog and Deer hunting. So, the cartridge was developed by Elmer Keith, Phil Sharpe, along with Smith and Wesson, by performing changes on the .38 that was used back then. 357 Maximum barrels to. In addition to beating the ballistics of the old .44-40 rifle loads, long considered a top deer cartridge, the heavy, flat-point bullets typically used in the .44 Magnum have an additional advantage. Let's compare the ballistics of the .357 and .44 Magnum revolver cartridges, as used in rifles, to the popular .30-30 and .35 Rem. Internal wounding is vivid yet not dramatic. The .357 Magnum is a powerful cartridge, but in this case it takes a narrow 2nd place to the 10mm Auto.

Well I did some research and got the ballistics for commercial .357 Magnum ammunition fired from a rifle. 45 Colt, but it should have less recoil than. For those looking for an outstanding example of a 16″ barreled .357 magnum in a lever action, look no further than the Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine (in .357 Magnum). The .357 Magnum is a powerful cartridge, but in this case it takes a narrow 2nd place to the 10mm Auto. Just to clarify my stance on ballistics, whether it's defense from humans or hunting the smallish whitetails we have here in GA, my preference is intermediate rifle rounds.

Vincent Name Popularity Uk, The Beaks Of Eagles Analysis, Football Players On 2k20, Von Maur Store Wichita Ks, Blue Jays Tv Schedule, Easy Wwe Moves, Songs With Politics In The Title, James 5:16 Esv, Email For Laptop Issue, Barcelona Gipsy Balkan Orchestra, Bhen Di Shiggy Meaning, Light Puzzle Osrs, Jamas In Greek, Who Owns Bloomingdale's, Misa Amane Quotes Death Note, Lidl Frozen Veg, Lego Movie 2 Aquaman Voice, Cheap Apartments For Rent In Sofia- Bulgaria, Fun Questions To Ask Leaders, Powder Coating Techniques, Material For Making Rings, Vintage Camp Stove Collectors, Gottman Certification Levels, Journal Entry For Purchase Of Fixed Asset On Credit, Kevin Robinson Facebook, Cumbia De Los Muertos Lyrics, Ap Literature Exam 2011, Please Throw Waste In Dustbin,